Sunday 19 February 2023

Linda D is one busy lady!

If you couldnt find Linda this past fall - well I can tell you where she was! by her sewing machine!

Linda sent me a swath of beautiful quilts that she made for Christmas as well as some fun pictures from the Christmas Dinner and from retreat!

Heres Debbi in her cute hat!


I don't think Kathy believes a word I'm saying? 


Here are some windmills from fat quarters!


Granddaughter's half square triangles! 

Attic window class with Ron Rennick
a gift!
Another!
and another! I love the pinwheel borders!
And another!
Heres another as well!! I have to make one of these ones!!! so pretty!

Matching aprons! Adorable!


Beautiful!  

Some of these quilts look like stash busters to me! Wonderful work Linda!!!! 


thank you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment