Wednesday 29 November 2023

November 2023 Guild meeting show and tell

Good evening! 

Our November meeting was a fun craft making some simple angels from paper, tape/glue, wooden beads.

It was a fun little activity!


My photos uploaded backward so I sure hope I get this right - haha.

This first quilt was made by Trisha - it is a beautiful snowman quilt!




A beautiful 


This bag made by Heather is gorgeous!





This was a quilt made by Janet - she made it in TWO color ways - I'm not sure which I perfer - the pink one is made with thirties prints... so beautiful - so much work!!1




Kathy H had lots of projects to show us - I think this little snow kid is adorable!
How pretty are these placements!


These were made by Pam! They are scrappy scrappy scrappy!


This one block wonder - quilt made by Debbi is a great example of how different the original fabric can be!


the original panel!


I'm still not sure that Betty sleeps :)

This is a gorgeous panel way to make a panel just beautiful!

I think this one -also made by Betty - is called Floating hexagons!

The back is pretty too!
Betty made this one as well - I love the colors~


Pat made this little quilt - it was such a unique pattern!
and placemats too!





These Tree skirts are beautiful! the photos don't  do them justice!




Beautiful placemats Reta started at our placemats class from last year.  Done!
More placemats! thank you Reta!


Evelyn showed us some pretty yellow placemats - are those chickens I see??


Carlinda's placemats were also from the class last year- her first paper piecing class!


Some beautiful placemats!




Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment